St. Joseph Women’s Outpatient Clinic offers a full range of obstetrics, gynecology, and women’s surgical services. Our Obstetricians, Gynecologists, nursing staff, and other health care professionals work together to provide patients with personalized, expert care.
The Women’s Center at St. Joseph Medical Center is proud to provide comprehensive women’s health services to the local Houston community. Our clinic is staffed by Houston Methodist OB/GYNs and Residents alongside St. Joseph’s bilingual nursing staff. Learn more about our OB-GYN Residency program here.
We aim to provide holistic care to women of all ages and backgrounds.
To schedule an appointment with one of our doctors, please call the clinic during business hours.
Our patients have access to gynecological services including:
- Preventive care
- Well-woman exams
- Family planning
- Contraception counseling and management
- STI Screening
- Diagnosis and management of heavy menstrual bleeding
- Endometriosis and Fibroid Management
- Care for pelvic floor disorders
- Management of vulvar skin conditions
- Pap smears and colposcopy
- Maintaining optimal wellness during and after menopause
Our obstetricians work hand-in-hand with you to provide exceptional maternity care at The Women’s Center at St. Joseph Medical Center, learn more here.
Women’s Surgical Services
Our surgeons specialize in many gynecology procedures and are pleased to offer minimally invasive techniques including robotic surgery. Our providers specialize in the following surgeries:
- Dilation and curettage
- Cervical Conization
- Surgery for endometriosis
- Ovarian cystectomy
- Treatment of ectopic pregnancy
- Treatment of pelvic organ prolapse